Floyds
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Our awesome baby!
On Monday we had our LONG-awaited ultrasound. Laugh if you will, but I was so excited I was shaking! The best news of all was that the baby is perfectly healthy and normal to all appearances, everything growing in the right place and doing what it's supposed to! (Ahhh...huge sigh of relief) The bummer part was that the baby was sleeping and wouldn't let us see anything fun, other than the gender. We didn't get to see face, hands, or even feet! So unfortunately we didn't come home with the most exciting ultrasound photos to show off. That night after my awesome blue or pink party with my girlfriends (we had planned that I would decorate my house in blue or pink and they would all come find out and celebrate with me....SO FUN!) Logan woke up crying and calling out for me. I went in to find him standing at the door waiting for me, big tears streaming down his face, probably from some bad dream, but he smiled as soon as he saw me and I led him back to bed. I snuggled up to him for a minute and he grabbed onto my hand. With a sleepy smile on his face he sighed, "Mommy's here." "Yea," I whispered back, "Mommy's here." He closed his eyes and fell back to sleep. I sat there for a few minutes and watched my sleeping little boy and my heart felt like it was going to burst. And I knew that it is going to be wonderful. It will be wonderful to have another son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray, hooray, hooray! Your boys will have so much fun together! So now that we have had a cry or celebrate party and the blue or pink party- what is next? We can never have too many reasons to have a party!:)
You sneaky little thing trying to hide the grand news in regular font at the bottom of your story. Congratulations on blue.
Congrats!!! You are going to LOVE having two boys in a row!!! They will learn to play really well together and it is so fun to see all of their differences! Boys are awesome!
Post a Comment