Floyds

Floyds

Monday, October 18, 2010

He's Here!!!!

Finally, our awesome little man has arrived!  Nine days past his due date and totally worth the wait. Garrett Scott Floyd was born at 6:59 this morning after a fast and furious labor, weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs. 8 oz and measuring 21 in. long!  Oh yea...he's a BIG boy!  I am doing great and so excited to finally be holding my sweet Gar the Bear.  More details to come.  For now, enjoy a few pictures.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! Tiff, I love him! He is so precious. I wish I could be there to hold him and kiss him. He is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you. You are truly amazing and I'm so proud to be your sister. Enjoy your sweet little boys and I hope to see you at halloween!!

the eglis said...

what a handsome "little" guy! congratulations! i'm so glad that he finally made his big debut <3 i hope that you're feeling great and enjoying having all your boys together <3 <3 <3

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

YAY Congrats!! how exciting, he is too cute!! Glad he finally came and hope you have a good recovery!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Yay! So happy for you guys! Its about time Baby Garrett! (Great middle name by the way!)

Brittney said...

look at those cheeks! he is so adorable. congrats mommy.

Marrott Family said...

He is SO precious!! I can't wait see him in person and hold him! I LOVE the family photo where Logan is holding Garrett. SO sweet.

Michelle said...

Congrats guys! So glad he's here! Such a handsome little guy! So tiny!!!!

Kyle&Tonya said...

CONGRATS! He was a big one! But sooooo cute! Glad everything is ok!

Natalie May said...

I'm so excited for you guys. He is very cute. You weren't joking about him being huge for a newborn. :) Congrats!