Floyds
Thursday, August 21, 2008
I did it!
Well, I finally got our blog up and running. It's still not terribly exciting, but I wanted to at least get it started and I'm sure it will start to take off from here. To let everyone know what we've been up to lately...we have had a wonderful and busy summer. Ben and I were both in school this semester full time, here in good old Rexburg, Idaho. Being in school and having our little munchkin Logan is a challenge, but we worked it out pretty well. We were fortunate enough that Ben was able to focus on school this last semester and didn't have to work. He has one more semester to go until graduation! Yay! After school got out we headed to Boise, where we hung out with my family at my sister Sara's house. We had a lot of fun swimming, having barbecues and shopping! After that we flew to Denver to visit Ben's family for the whole month of August. Which is where we are now. We'll be heading back to Rexburg next week. For now we are enjoying the beautiful Colorado weather, spending time with all his brothers and sisters, and Logan has had a blast hanging with Grandma and Grandpa and all his cousins. He is going to be turning a year old in less than two months! When did my baby get to be so big. I gave him his first haircut the other day which turned out really really cute. Considering it was the first haircut I've ever given...ever...I was pretty proud of myself. I am a little sad that summer is coming to a close already, but I'm excited to get into this fall semester and for things to start cooling off. So, for now we are pretty much just enjoying being a family, loving watching Logan grow and learn new things, and trying to just get through school the best we can. I look forward to sharing news with all of you as the days fly by, as they always do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
SO GLAD YOU GOT IT UP AND GOING! I LOVE TO BLOG IT IS SO MUCH FUN!
Hey you! Horray for starting a blog, now we can be blogging buddies! Your family picture is way cute too! Logan is getting so big and is still super cute!
Here's our blog by the way... www.jaefamily.blogspot.com let me know what you think?
This is very cool! It's been so nice having you here. We'll be sorry to see you go.
Yeah! You finally joined! Not that I should be talking since I just barely started like a month ago...I love your family pic, but I hope I get to see you in person soon! I miss you! And Logan is sooo cute and getting so big! Anyway, my blog address is kyleandtonyacrane.blogspot.com incase you lost it. Love ya!
I'm glad you guys got a blog. Now that we're not in Rexburg I am glad I will be getting pictures of Logan and watching him grow! :) Hope things are going well for you guys. We have a blog too. Email me at killiancelele_jarlath@hotmail.com with your email and I'll send ya an invite.
Wohooo you got a blog! I have one too :)
Hello,
Enjoyed your little blog - miss you but will see you soon in two weeks for Stevens Homecoming! Mom
Post a Comment