These are some picture highlights from our trip to Denver this summer. The first ones are of Logan's first haircut taking place at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I've never cut hair before so I was kinda nervous. But the after picture looks pretty darn cute, so I don't think I did too terrible a job! The second ones are our trip to the Denver Zoo. Logan made friends with a baby monkey, but the baby's mama didn't seem to like Logan very much. Both monkies started going crazy as Logan was standing against the glass, jumping up and down and baring their teeth at him. It was so funny, and kinda scary, but Logan didn't seem scared at all!
Floyds
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Highlights from Denver
These are some picture highlights from our trip to Denver this summer. The first ones are of Logan's first haircut taking place at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I've never cut hair before so I was kinda nervous. But the after picture looks pretty darn cute, so I don't think I did too terrible a job! The second ones are our trip to the Denver Zoo. Logan made friends with a baby monkey, but the baby's mama didn't seem to like Logan very much. Both monkies started going crazy as Logan was standing against the glass, jumping up and down and baring their teeth at him. It was so funny, and kinda scary, but Logan didn't seem scared at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the monkey picture! So cute.
Post a Comment