Well, now that summer is over and we have been home from Denver for a couple of weeks, we have been getting settled back in, and last week the fall semester started. We can already tell that it's going to be a crazy semester, but fortunately it's Ben's last! We're soooo looking forward to his graduation in December. I am even more excited for mine in July. I wish it were now! But we have a lot to look forward to this semester! Logan's birthday is coming up next month, and I'm going to start making up the invitations to his birthday party soon! I can't wait to see him eat his cake and open his presents! Then Halloween soon after! I am so excited to dress Logan up and take him trick-or-treating! And then of course the holidays begin, which will also be really fun! So there will be a lot of posting this fall! For now, here are some fun pictures of the past week that I had to include.
This is Ben play
1 comment:
What fun posts!! I loved all the pictures. I miss you guys a lot, especially my sweet cute little nephew. Wish you could come up in a couple weeks and help me paint. Mom and Max are going to come (hopefully) and help. How's school going? Give those brothers of mine some big hugs. I miss them and they have been pretty incommunicado. Anyway, love ya sissy! Have a great week. I'll call you soon.
Post a Comment